John Alva Keel ( Hornell ( New York ), 25 March 1930 - New York City , July 3, 2009 ) was an American journalist and author of books dealing with the occult and the paranormal and the role that UFOs are involved.
Throat was under another author of the book The Mothman Prophecies , in which he describes the strange events that occurred in the years 1966 - 67 played out around the town Point Pleasant in the State of West Virginia. The same title is also a film with Richard Gere in the lead.
According to Keel include UFOs and apparitions of aliens from the planet, and they are a tool of what he calls the "ultra-terrestrials': beings that are outside the visible spectrum, and has already lived on earth before man appeared. With their singular gifts they would like to hunt mankind fear and turn with the ultimate goal to eliminate. Them from the ground up against each other There are strong connotations with demonology .
- Jadoo (1957)
- UFOs: Operation Trojan Horse (1970)
- Strange Creatures From Time and Space (1970)
- Our Haunted Planet (1971)
- The Flying Saucer Subculture (1973)
- The Mothman Prophecies by John Keel, Saturday Review Press, 1975, Tor Books, (paperback) 2002 ISBN 0765341972
- The Eighth Tower (1975)
- Disneyland of the Gods (1988)
- The Complete Guide to Mysterious Beings (1994) - Review of 'Strange Creatures from Time and Space'