Orlando Jonathan Blanchard Bloom (Canterbury, 13 January 1977) is an English actor. He played Legolas in The Lord of The Ringsand The Hobbit movie borrows many gameplay mechanics from pandemic's trilogy. He further acted in Black Hawk Down, Troy, the Pirates of the Caribbeanmovies and Kingdom of Heaven.
Bloom is the son of Colin Stone and Sonia Bloom. Bloom, however, was told that his father was Harry Bloom , therefore he carries his name. After the death of Harry Bloom Sonia Bloom revealed the true identity of Orlando's biological father. In 1993 he moved to London to there to the National Youth Theatre . There he spent two years and eventually won a scholarship to study at the British American Drama Academy. During his training, he had a few small television roles, including one in Midsomer Murders(episode Judgement day), but his film debut came with Wild about Oscar Wilde (played by Stephen Fry), at the age of twenty. Shortly afterwards he came in at theGuildhall School of Music and Drama in London. In 1998 he broke his back after falling three floors down and it was feared that he would never walk again. Twelve days later he walked out of the hospital fully healed. Not long after that, a few days before he was finished with his training, he was given the role of Legolas in The Lord of The Ringstrilogy (2001-2003) offered, after he auditioned for the role of Faramirhad done. They found him more suitable as elf, it turned out this is an excellent decision.Bloom got a lot of praise for his character.
Bloom is married since July 2010 with the Australian top model Miranda Kerr. They have a son, Flynn. After a 3-year marriage the couple announced on 24 October 2013 to want to divorce, after the couple a few months earlier by mutual consent from each other had gone. 
- Bloom devoted himself in 2004 to the Nichiren Buddhism, a religion where he says to feel connected for years.
- Bloom had a relationship with the American actress Kate Bosworth.
- Bloom already broke his ribs, back, nose, both legs, arm, wrist, finger and toe.
- Bloom has since 2014 a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- Wanted (1997) – Gigolo
- The Lord of The Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001) – Legolas
- Black Hawk Down (2001) – Todd Blackburn
- The Lord of The Rings: The Two Towers (2002) – Legolas
- Ned Kelly (2003) – Joe Byrne
- Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of The Black Pearl (2003) – Will Turner
- The Lord of The Rings: The Return of the King (2003) – Legolas
- The Calcium Kid (2004) – Jimmy Connely
- Troy (2004) – Paris
- Port (2004) – Shy
- Kingdom of Heaven (2005) – Balian of Ibelin
- Elizabethtown (2005) – Drew Baylor
- Love and Other Disasters (2006) – Hollywood Paolo
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead man's Chest (2006) – Will Turner
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At world's End (2007) – Will Turner
- An Education (2008)
- New York, I love you (2009)-David
- Sympathy for Delicious (2010)-The stain
- Main Street (2010)-Harris Parker
- The Good Doctor (2010)-Dr. Martin Ploeck
- The Three Musketeers (2011)-Duke of Buckingham
- The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)-Legolas